Analytics in Manufacturing
Join IIBA Business Analytics SIG Guest Speaker and oil & gas industry expert Marcel van Maasdam for a real-world discussion of big data and analytics as applied in manufacturing. Marcel will also share a high level framework for business analysts to get started with analytics.
Key topics that will be discussed in this webinar include:
- An Introduction to Analytics
- The application of Analytics in Manufacturing
- Requirements for Analytics Development
- Requirements for Analytics Runtime Applications
- Requirements for Analytics Support Services
- High level framework for BA's to start Analytics
Speaker: Marcel van Maasdam
Marcel van Maasdam manages a team of Global Workflow Consultants, covering all time-zones and a mix of cultures, delivering functional domain support for Engineering and Smart IT tools within Shell Upstream and Downstream. He joined Shell in 1991 and has a background in both Chemical Engineering and IT. At Shell he has been active in:
- Upkeep and Strategic R&D for Light Ends Conversion Refining Processes
- Troubleshooting, Technical Service and Monitoring of Refining Processes
- Process Modelling and Predictive Analytics.
- Business Analyses
- Workflow Consultancy